Another exciting week of football is in the books and it's time to try to guess who will get a Team of the Week upgrade. This week, offense stood out with amazing performances while defense took a backseat. Picking the correct Boss is going to be a difficult job.
Based on performance and current MUT items, here are our predictions for Week 2 TOTW:
- Michael Thomas (89 yards, 2 TDs)
- Keelan Cole (116 yards, 1 TD)
- Kirk Cousins (4 TDs, 425 yards)
- Matt Breida (138 yards, 1 TD)
- Jesse James (138 yards, 1 TD)
- Desean Jackson (129 yards, 1 TD)
- Blake Bortles (4 TDs, 377 yards)
- Demario Davis (9 tackles, 1 FF)
- Melvin Ingram (4 tackles, 1.5 sacks)
- Darius Leonard (18 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF)
- Kiko Alonso (13 tackles, 2 FF)
- Adoree Jackson (6 tackles, 1 INT)
- Shawn Williams (8 tackles, 1 FF, 1 INT)
- Jarrad Davis (2 sacks, 5 tackles)
As always, bear in mind that these are our personal predictions and that none of these players are guaranteed to earn a Team of the Week item. Players from tonight's Monday Night Football game are eligible for TOTW, too. If you think players from Seattle or Chicago will have a fantastic game tonight, include them in your own predictions below.
Special thanks to @codexavellum for helping with the predictions!
We’re giving away a Team of the Week 2 Boss player item (NAT) to one lucky Muthead member. To enter, leave a comment on this article with your predictions for both offense and defense Boss for TOTW 2. One member who gets both correct will be selected at random as the winner. If no one gets both right, we will draw a random winner from all comments. Editing your comment or leaving multiple comments disqualifies you from winning. Entry ends at 2 AM ET tomorrow (9/18/2018).