It's time for Most Feared, one of the most anticipated MUT programs of the year. Similar to years past, this program features players who will literally transform on the field (both in size and in ratings) for 48 hours around Halloween.
This year there are a few new wrinkles in the Most Feared program, but before we get to those let's first go over the players that this program introduces into MUT.
The Most Feared Master is a 94 OVR Calvin Johnson. We'll cover how to earn this item in the sections below:
In addition to Calvin Johnson, there are (10x) new 90 OVR MUT Monsters. Here are their full ratings:
There are also new versions of these players called Little Monsters that you can upgrade using Candy Collectibles. Each of the Little Monsters can be upgraded multiple times, but they max out at 85 OVR versions. See the Little Monsters in the Muthead Database.
By completing all of the Little Monsters solos you'll be able to create a NAT 90 OVR MUT Monster of your choice. Here's how it works:
Little Monsters Solos
- Monster Collector - Complete these solos to earn 5 total Little Monsters. Add these Little Monsters to your lineup to activate the Little Monsters chemistry and unlock the next solo sequence.
- Monster Maker - This 30 game sequence is chemistry gated, meaning you'll need to activate the Little Monsters chemistry in order to play them. For completing this sequence you'll earn 15 Candy Collectibles, which is enough to upgrade five Little Monsters to 85 OVR versions.
- Monster Mash - Play against a full team of Little Monsters to earn a Monster Token. You can use the Monster Token to get a NAT MUT Monster (90 OVR) of your choice.
The Funhouse Escape
There will be a new Funhouse Escape solo every day, but they don't expire until 11/5 at 10AM ET. These solos give you riddles about how to complete them, but some of them might be difficult or counter-intuitive to solve.
We encourage you to work with the Muthead Community in the comments here or in the forums to figure out how to complete these solos.
- Don't Fear Failure - As Jake Stein said, "Be more like Week 5 Mason Crosby."
- Series 2 (or later) Trophy to Gold MUT Monster - Add 1x Series 2 or Later trophy to get a random 77-79 OVR Gold MUT Monster.
- Little Monsters Exchange - Add any (5x) 85 OVR MUT Monsters and a Monster Token for a NAT 90 OVR MUT Monster of your choice.
- Elite MUT Monster - Exchange 5x Gold MUT Monsters for a random 80-84 OVR Elite MUT Monster.
- Boss Monster - Exchange (10x) Elite and (20x) Gold MUT Monsters to get a Fantasy Pack that lets you choose any of the Boss Monsters.
- Master Monster Calvin Johnson - Add all (10x) Boss Monsters and get the Master Monster Calvin Johnson. You will also receive all of the Boss Monsters back as NAT versions.
If you complete the Most Feared Objectives List you will earn the Most Feared Away Uniform. The objective are:
- Most Feared Team Captain Token - Complete 2 objectives on this list to earn a Team Captain Token.
- Giving the Little Guy a Chance - Win a solo with a Little Monster in your lineup to earn 250 coins.
- Trick... - Complete 8 solos in the Little Monster category to earn 500 coins.
- Or Treat! - Complete 20 solos in the Little Monster category to earn 1000 coins.
- Get Your Monster Here! - Complete the Little Monster Exchange Set to earn a Random NAT Gold MUT Monster.
- Boss Monster Fantasy Pack (NAT) - 500 points for a 90 OVR Boss Monster of your choice. (limit 1)
- Monster Pack - 32,000 coins or 500 points. Contains (2x) 77+ OVR Gold or better MUT Monster players, a 71+ OVER Gold player, a 67+ OVR SilveR player, and (3x) additional 62+ OVR Silver players.
- Little Monster Bundle - 2,200 points. Contains (5x) Monster Packs. (limit 6)
- Big Monster Bundle - 5,850 points. Contains 12 Monster Packs and a topper of 4 Elite MUT Monsters. (limit 4)
- Dark Sinister Uniform - 700 points. (limit 1)
- The Fearful Realm Stadium - Upgrade with scheme chems. 1,200 points.
- Horror and Fright Uniform Bundle - 1,000 points. Get both the Dark Horror and Light Fright Most Feared Cosmetic-Only Uniforms. (limit 1)
- Dark Horror Uniform - 600 points.
- Light Fright Uniform - 600 points.
More to come
EA said in their stream yesterday that there is more to come. We don't know what that is or when to expect it, but keep an eye on this post because we'll update it when we have new information.
What do you think of this year's Most Feared program?