Who had the best Week 15 performances? Let us know your predictions for TOTW Heroes in the comments below!
Based on their performances and current MUT items, here are our predictions for Week 15 TOTW players (in no particular order):
- Mitchell Trubisky (235 yards, 2 TDs, 120.4 rating)
- Jaylen Samuels (142 yards, 7.5 YPC)
- Dalvin Cook (136 yards, 7.2 YPC, 2 TDs)
- Robert Foster (108 yards, 1 TD)
- Mike Williams (7 catches, 76 yards, 2 TDs)
- Garrett Celek (2 catches, 61 yards, 1 TD)
- Trey Burton (4 catches, 36 yards, 1 TD)
- Duron Harmon (1 tackles, 2 INTs)
- Joe Haden (12 tackles, 1 INT)
- Jabrill Peppers (6 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT)
- Eddie Jackson (6 tackles, 1 INT)
- Grady Jarrett (7 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF)
- Sam Hubbard (2 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF)
- Henry Anderson (4 tackles, 3 sacks)
As always, keep in mind that these are our personal predictions and that none of these players are guaranteed to earn a Team of the Week item. Players from tonight's game between the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers are eligible, so make sure to include them in your guesses below.
We’re giving away a Team of the Week 15 Hero player item (NAT) to one lucky Muthead member. To enter, leave a comment on this article with your predictions for both offense and defense Hero for TOTW 15. One member who gets both correct will be selected at random as the winner. If no one gets both right, we will draw a random winner from all comments. Editing your comment or leaving multiple comments disqualifies you from winning. Entry ends at 8 PM ET tonight (12/17/2018), or as soon as EA announces the new players.