A small, new update is available in Madden today that includes a few gameplay and franchise updates. Below is a breakdown of what’s included in today's Title Update:
To view the EA Gridiron Notes used for today's Title Update article, Click Here.
- XP popup toggles in Franchise
- Gameplay fixes
- Tuning to increase usage of AI edge-rush animations in certain formations, such as Nickel 2-4-5 Odd
- Fixed an issue causing a delay by defenders in man-coverage vs. RPO Bubble Routes at the snap
- Franchise Updates:
- Disabled the on-field XP pop-ups above players heads during gameplay, by default
- DEV NOTE: Based on player feedback, we have turned off the XP overhead pop-ups in Franchise gameplay by default so there would be less clutter appearing on the screen during gameplay. For users who prefer this feature, it can be re-enabled via the ‘Drive Goals & XP Feedback’ setting in the Franchise settings menu
The Yard Updates:
- UI and stability enhancements
Share your thoughts on today's Title Update with us in the comments below.