There was a 625+ MB Title Update released today with quite a few gameplay fixes and improvements. Here are the full patch notes from EA:
- Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who recently retired. Here’s a quick breakdown of TY Hilton’s abilities:
- RAC ‘em Up - When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage
- Double Move Elite - Higher chance of success when running double-move routes
- Route Technician - Quicker cuts while running routes
- DEV NOTE: These X-Factor updates will only impact franchises created after today’s update when using the ‘Custom Roster’ option when creating the league; these changes will not impact existing Franchises.
- General stability and connectivity improvements
- Fixed issues with the 'Backfield Master,' 'Backfield Mismatch,' and 'Matchup Nightmare" abilities
- Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet
- DEV NOTE: In our previous title update, we mentioned that we fixed a similar issue. There were two cases that caused the QB to enter a bad state, and the previous update only fixed one of those cases. This will fix the other known case, which is specific to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Fixed an issue causing unreadable text to appear in the ‘Seasons Progress’ bar after losing a MUT Seasons game
- Fixed an issue causing the Mission List to be cut off when having too many items present in the MUT Hub
- General stability improvements
Which of these Title Update changes do you feel will have the greatest impact on MUT?