Who stood out in Week 12 of the NFL season? We'd love to hear your predictions for this week's TOTW Heroes!
Based on their performances and current MUT items, here are our predictions for Week 12 TOTW players (in no particular order):
- Baker Mayfield (258 yards, 4 TDs)
- Sony Michel (133 yards, 6.3 YPC, 1 TD)
- Josh Allen (160 passing yards, 1 TD, 99 yards rushing, 1 TD)
- Juju Smith-Schuster (189 yards, 1 TD)
- Amari Cooper (180 yards, 2 TDs)
- David Njoku (63 yards, 1 TD)
- Tyler Lockett (107 yards, 1 TD)
- Kyle Fuller (8 tackles, 1 INT)
- Anthony Brown (4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT)
- Damarious Randall (3 tackles, 1 INT)
- Tre Flowers (7 tackles, 2 FF)
- Shaq Thompson (7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF)
- P.J. Williams (6 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF)
- Matthew Judon (5 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 FF)
As always, keep in mind that these are our personal predictions and that none of these players are guaranteed to earn a Team of the Week item. Players from tonight's game between the Titans and Texans are eligible, so make sure to include them in your guesses below.
We’re giving away a Team of the Week 12 Hero player item (NAT) to one lucky Muthead member. To enter, leave a comment on this article with your predictions for both offense and defense Hero for TOTW 12. One member who gets both correct will be selected at random as the winner. If no one gets both right, we will draw a random winner from all comments. Editing your comment or leaving multiple comments disqualifies you from winning. Entry ends at 8 PM ET tonight (11/26/2018), or as soon as EA announces the new players.