This year's Most Feared program comes with a fun twist: Solos with secret objectives. The Fun House Escape is going to have a new riddle for you to solve every day through 11/1 and all of the solos will expire on 11/5 at 10AM ET.
If you don't want to try to figure out the riddles on your own (or if you just can't seem to solve them), check this post every day. We'll update this list every morning and share how to beat the Fun House Escape solos.
- Do Not Fear Failure - To complete this solo simply miss the FG on the first play.
- ANSAPSGI WHOCUDNOT - "A PASSING TOUCHDOWN" Throw for a touchdown to complete this solo.
- For Your Own ___, Stay Behind the Line - Take a safety on the first drive to complete this solo.
- ___ Up the Ball - Fumble the ball on your first drive to complete this solo.
- You're Going the Wrong Way! - Run the opening kickoff backwards for a safety to complete this solo.
- Does This Field Look Long To You? - Get 150 yards of offense and score a TD on the first drive.
- DRIVERASHYUF - "FIVE YARD RUSH" Run for EXACTLY 5 yards on the first play to complete this solo.
- Finish the Half With A ___ Point Lead: Finish the first half with a 0 point lead. Feb 29th didn't happen in 1986.
- 11, 43, 69, 88, 96 - Score a 43 yard passing play on the first drive.
- Not the Obvious Answer - Score 3 points to complete this solo.
- High Fives and Low Fives - Throw a pass for negative yards to complete this solo.
- Probably Not As Many As You Think - Win the game by 5 points to complete this solo.
- The Alphabet Game - Score a passing touchdown to complete this solo.
- Memory Game (Who Loves Numbers?) - Fumble on the first play to complete this solo.
What would be a cool solo challenge idea that EA might use in this program?