The Muthead Podcast is back! In each episode of the Muthead Podcast we'll bring you the latest Madden Ultimate Team news and information to keep you up to date with everything EA is doing.
With just one week until Madden 19 is released (on PC and for EA Access members), there is a ton of new information being released every day by EA and the EA Game Changers. In this episode we discuss Day 1 ratings, Solo Battles, and first impressions of the new player training system.
If you enjoy these episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes or your favorite podcast app so that you don't miss any future episodes.
- Learn how to make coins on Chewbacca Lemma's YouTube
- The fastest players in the NFL according to Next Gen Stats
- List of Game Changers' videos with latest Madden 19 info
- 1:40 - Speed in Madden 19
- 9:10 - The ratings cliff in Madden 19 (regular teams)
- 12:15 - What to do on Day 1 in Madden Ultimate Team
- 16:00 - Power Ups
- 20:30 - Team Diamonds
- 22:30 - Antonio Brown's ratings
- 27:30 - How EA is trying to add player variety with new ratings
- 29:45 - Battles Scores in the new Solo Battles mode
- 36:20 - Which player should you aim for on Day 1?
Thanks for listening!
Leave us a comment and let us know:
- Who should be the fastest player in Madden 19?