This morning EA released the much anticipated Rookie Premiere program. In addition to getting a 99 OVR version of the Rookie Premiere player item this year, you'll also receive a Rookie Premiere version of the player the first time you log into MUT 19. The MUT 19 version of your Rookie Premiere items will upgrade automatically whenever a new version is released (through February).
There are 5 offensive and 5 defensive rookies featured in this Rookie Premiere program. You can see their full ratings below:
- RE - Bradley Chubb
- ROLB - Leighton Vander Esch
- MLB - Roquan Smith
- CB - Denzel Ward
- SS - Derwin James
There are also 92 OVR versions of these players that you can view in the Muthead Database.
Complete the Rookie Premiere sets to earn a 99 OVR version of the player in MUT 18 and get a MUT 19 version the first time you log in to Madden 19. The MUT 19 version will update automatically whenever a new version of that player is released (through February).
Each Premiere Hero set requires (10x) Rookie Premiere Patches.
Here's how to get Rookie Premiere Patches from Sets:
- (2x) 92 OVR Rookie Premiere items = (1x) Rookie Premiere Patch
- (6x) 85-89 OVR NFL Draft items = (1x) Rookie Premiere Patch
- (1x) 87-91 OVR Power Ups = (1x) Rookie Premiere Patch
- (1x) 92-94 OVR Power Ups = (2x) Rookie Premiere Patch
- (1x) 95-97 OVR Power Ups = (3x) Rookie Premiere Patches
- (1x) 98-99 OVR Power Ups = (5x) Rookie Premiere Patches
There are 10 Rookie Premiere solos. Defeat these challenges to earn Rookie Premiere players and a Rookie Premiere patch. Expires August 3rd at 10M EST.
20x Rookie Premiere Bundle
7x Rookie Premiere Bundle
Rookie Premiere Pack
40,000 coins or 400 points
What do you think of the MUT 18 Rookie Premiere program?