Episode #15 of the Muthead Podcast is up! You can listen to the full episode above simply by hitting play, or you can subscribe to the Muthead Podcast on iTunes.
Each episode will keep you up to date with the latest MUT news, items, and promotions, but will also feature insights and tips from Madden community leaders.
In this episode, we talk about the new NFL Replays items and discuss ratings like SPD and RBK. Then ChewbaccaLemma shares a secret about how to get Ultimate Master NTL just a little bit ahead of schedule. After that, we dive into the newest Ultimate Legends and speculate about why some items play better than others even if the ratings say otherwise.
- Subscribe to the Muthead Podcast on iTunes
- ChewbaccaLemma’s YouTube Channel
- Watch the Muthead League Season 3 Playoffs on Saturday at 1PM ET
- 1:00 - Muthead League Season 3 Playoffs
- 3:15 - NFL Replays you can use. How important is speed? How important is run blocking?
- 9:50 - How to get Ultimate Master NTL a day or two early
- 20:40 - Ultimate Legend Randy Moss
- 26:20 - Does UL Ed Reed live up to the Ed Reed's of past Maddens?
- 30:25 - Why do some players that look great on paper, like Willie Lanier, get bad reviews from people who have used them?
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to us on iTunes (or your favorite podcast app) so that you don’t miss any future episodes.
Leave a comment let us know:
- Who are some players in MUT that play way better than their ratings? Who under-performs?