This morning, EA released a new program called NFL Replays featuring A.J. Green and Josh Norman as the Week 1 Heroes. You can see all of the Week 1 NFL Replays players and their full ratings below:
- A.J. Green (Offense Hero)
- Matt Ryan
- James Carpenter
- Carlos Hyde
- Julius Thomas
- Jared Cook
- Spencer Ware
- J.R. Sweezy
- Jordan Matthews
- Josh Norman (Defense Hero)
- D.J. Swearinger
- Kwon Alexander
- Eric Reid
- Derrick Morgan
- Brandon Carr
- Ricardo Allen
- Nick Fairley
- Alex Okafor
There are 5 NFL Replays Sets. Here's how this program works:
- Replay Week 1 Elite Player - For (2x) Gold Tokens and (1x) Silver Token you can get (1x) Week 1 85-88 OVR OFF or DEF NFL Replays Player.
- Replay Week 1 Offense Upgrade - If you put in all (4x) Week 1 85-88 OVR OFF NFL Replays Players you will receive a random 90-92 OVR OFF NFL Replays Player.
- Replay Week 1 Defense Upgrade - All (4x) Week 1 85-88 OVR DEF NFL Replays Players for a 90-92 OVR DEF NFL Replays Player.
- Replay Week 1 Offense Hero - Add all 8 Replay Offense Players from this week for Replay Offense Hero A.J. Green.
- Replay Week 1 Defense Hero - Add all 8 Replay Defense Players from this week for Replay Defense Hero Josh Norman.
There are "Weekly Replay" objectives that will reward you with an NFL Replay Elite Player and a Loyalty Token. These objectives will expire and reset every Tuesday morning. The first week's objectives are as follows:
- Pass for 300 yards in a single game
- Pass for 1000 yards (combined total)
- Rush for 100 yards in a single game
- Rush for 500 yards (combined total)
- Make 10 field goals (combined total)
What do you think of the NFL Replays Program?