EA just rolled out a new program called Chemistry 101. The goal of the program is to get you to build chemistry specific lineups that you can use to unlock solo challenges and earn unique player rewards. In addition, all 7 chemistries have been expanded to include a Tier 4.
To complete Chemistry 101, you must build a lineup for each of the 7 chemistries and then finish the appropriate solo challenge sequences. While working through a sequence, you’ll earn special collectible items that you can use to complete sets and earn players with a chemistry of your choosing.
What are the rewards?
For completing the sets, you will earn fantasy packs that allow you to select between 2 players (one offense, one defense) with an X2 Chemistry of your choosing.
For each player reward, you can choose between a better version that is NAT (not auctionable/tradeable) or a standard version with a lower OVR that can be auctioned or traded.
Here are the players that you can choose from as your rewards. Remember, you can choose any chemistry, not just the one shown in the links below.
Tier 1 Reward Players
- Dwayne Allen (80 OVR NAT)
- Dwayne Allen (78 OVR Auctionable)
- Jarrad Davis (80 OVR NAT)
- Jarrad Davis (78 OVR Auctionable)
Tier 2 Reward Players
- Star Lotulelei (82 OVR NAT)
- Star Lotulelei (80 OVR Auctionable)
- Mike Tolbert (82 OVR NAT)
- Mike Tolbert (80 OVR Auctionable)
Tier 3 Reward Players
- George Iloka(85 OVR NAT)
- George Iloka (83 OVR Auctionable)
- Torrey Smith (85 OVR NAT)
- Torrey Smith (83 OVR Auctionable)
Tier 4 Reward Players
- Joe Haden (88 OVR NAT)
- Joe Haden (86 OVR Auctionable)
- Marshawn Lynch (88 OVR NAT)
- Marshawn Lynch (86 OVR Auctionable)
How Chemistry 101 Works
There are 7 solo challenge sequences (one for each chemistry). Each sequence is 12 games long and is unlocked by activating the required chemistry’s tiers.
Here’s how far each tier will get you:
- Tier 1 - Unlocks challenges 1-3 of the chemistry’s sequence
- Tier 2 - Unlocks challenges 4-6 of the chemistry’s sequence
- Tier 3 - Unlocks challenges 7-9 of the chemistry’s sequence
- Tier 4 - Unlocks challenges 10-12 of the chemistry’s sequence
At the end of each tier of the chemistry’s sequence, you’ll earn a special collectible that you can use in Chemistry 101 sets. There are 28 total collectibles (four for each chemistry). So for example, by completing the entire 12 game Pound the Rock sequence you’ll earn 4 Pound the Rock collectibles (one for each tier).
There are 4 Chemistry 101 sets (one for each tier):
- Tier 1 Set - Requires all 7 Tier 1 collectibles
- Tier 2 Set - Requires all 7 Tier 2 collectibles
- Tier 3 Set - Requires all 7 Tier 3 collectibles
- Tier 4 Set - Requires all 7 Tier 4 collectibles
What do you think of the new Chemistry 101 program? Let us know in the comment section below!