1. We only accept NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, college baseball, WNBA, Tennis, and Soccer bets.
2. The only soccer leagues accepted are the EPL, Italy Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, MLS, France Ligue 1 and the Champions League. If you wager a soccer match, you musthave a screenshot of the odds you are using this. If you do not provide a screenshot of the odds, on your first offense, your bet will be refunded. However, if you do it again, you may forfeit your MHC.
3. Only ATP and WTA are accepted for Tennis.
4. Any bet must be placed at least 1 minute before scheduled game time. Any bet placed later than that will not count and you will receive a refund.
5. To place a bet, make a post on this thread stating your bet. Then, transfer the MHC to my account. In the note section, just list the team(s) you are betting on.
6. Once a bet is placed, it's locked. No cancellations.
7. All lines must come directly from Bovada. Not OddShark. It must be from Bovada.lv.
8. Don't edit your post if you made a mistake, just quote your original post and correct your mistake. Edited posts will count towards a loss.
9. I reserve the right to lock any line or decline any bet at my discretion.
10. If your bet breaks one of the rules, I will refund your bet. However, if your bet breaks a rule and you PM me about it when your team is loosing by a lot, I usually won't refund you. If it breaks a rule, PM me before the game starts, or at least during the beginning, before you teams start getting crushed. If you PM me before the game starts, I will most likely refund you or fix the mistake. If you PM me after the game is over about how your bet broke a rule, but it lost, don't expect a refund. I reserve the right to refund any bet at any time if it breaks a rule.
11. You cannot bet on both sides of a game.
12. No clan or group bets. If this happens, your MHC will be forfeited.
13. I reserve the right to ban or suspend anyone from betting here.
14. I reserve the right to decline, refund, or forfeit any bet for any valid reason. I have never done this, nor do I expect to, but I have to reserve the right to do so.
15. If you have a dispute, please PM me. We will try to work something out. If we can't agree on a resolution, the final decision will be made by the muthead members
16. If you have a dispute and decide to make a thread or post that includes my name or my bethhouse's name instead of PM'ing me privately, you will forfeit your MHC for that bet, and you will most likely be banned or suspended.
17. If you place a bet and your MHC is frozen for any reason, you will automatically forfeit that MHC
18. No Money line bets on games listed in MH Pickem.
19. Do not post fake or manipulated lines. You will forfeit your MHC on that bet, and possibly all the MHC wagered for the day if you are intentionally using fake or manipulated lines. We might catch a manipulated line several hours after you made the bet, and PM you then. We understand it's annoying to get a PM several hours after you placed a bet saying your line is wrong, but it's more annoying when you guys manipulate lines. You won't receive an annoying PM about your line being wrong if you don't manipulate lines.
20. If you bet the ML on a MH pickem game, the bet will be an automatic refund. It does not matter if I notice you made this bet before the game, during the gam, or after the game. Win or loss, you will receive a refund. If this bet is part of a parlay, then that bet will just be taken out of it.
21. You can't bet a 3 way ML and a regular ML. If you do so, the regular ML bet will be valid, but the 3 way ML will be refunded. If this happens repeatedly, either both bets will be refunded, or you will forfeit your MHC.
22. The max you can win in total per day is 50 MHC.
POINT SPREADS, TOTALS, and MONEY LINES
1. The minimum bet is .25 MHC.
2. The max you can win per bet is 25 MHC for NBA, NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB, NHL, soccer, and tennis bets.
3. The max you can win per bet is 15 MHC for MLB and college baseball bets.
4. The max you can win per bet is 10 MHC for WNBA bets.
5. There is no max ML. You can bet a +100000, or a -100000 if you'd like.
1. The minimum bet per parlay is .25 MHC
2. The max you can win per parlay is 40 MHC
3. Winnings can't exceed 50x amount bet.
4. You cannot parlay a spread and ML from the same game.
5. You cannot use correlated games (this includes games where if one team loses, another team has nothing to play for because they would clinch a playoff birth, so you parlay the opposing teams for both matchups. Those are correlated games, and they are not allowed).
6. You can parlay alternate lines
7. Do not copy people's parlays. If you are constantly doing this, I reserve the right to forfeit your MHC.
8. You can parlay the spread and total or ML and total from the same game, but they have a max win of 10. Also, these are only allowed for football, basketball, and baseball games.
9. 2 teamers have a max win of 25, 3 teamers have a max win of 35, and 4 teamers (or more) have a max win of 40.
1. We accept props
2. The only props we accept are team totals and individual player props.
3. We do accept 1H and 2H lines
4. We only accept props for NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, NHL, and MLB
5. The max you can win per MLB prop (excluding alternate lines) is 5 MHC.
6. The max you can win per NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, and NHL prop is 15 MHC.
7. You can't use props in a parlay
8. If your prop is for an outcome in which multiple players are competing for something like the MVP or Heisman Trophy, you can only bet on 1 player to win. Betting on multiple players is considered betting on both sides of a game, which is against the rules.
9. The minimum bet is .25 MHC
10. 1 prop bet per player (you cannot bet Curry under 6 assists and Curry under 28.5 points).
1. The minimum bet is .25 MHC.
2. The max you can win on each NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, and NHL alternate line bet is 15 MHC.
3. The max you can win on each MLB alternative line bet is 10 MHC.
4. You can parlay alternate lines.
5. All alternate lines must come from Bovada.
2 teamer: Max win of 20 MHC
3 teamer: Max win of 25 MHC
4 teamer: Max win of 30 MHC
5 teamer: Max win of 30 MHC
6 teamer: Max win of 35 MHC
7 teamer: Max win of 35 MHC
8 teamer: Max win of 35 MHC
9 teamer: Max win of 40 MHC
10 teamer: Max win of 50 MHC
1. If any part of your teaser pushes, the whole teaser automatically loses
2. You can't tease a spread with a total. You must chose either spread or total. You can't include both of those in the same teaser.
From now on, every time you bet with us, you are receiving rewards points. Spend these points on perks to make winning your bets easier, and more profitable, and make losing bets more profitable as well! 1 MHC risked = 1 point (see below for our "store" where you purchase your perks)
You can find out how many points you have by sending me a PM. Please note starting 6/3/19, you will not receive points for bets on a line that is -300 or worse.
These points do not expire for the lifetime of the bethouse, so you can save them for as long as you like. I have records dating back to the first day I made this bethouse (before I changed the name), so please do not try to debate how many points you have, as my records are very accurate. WHEN USING/ACTIVATING A PERK, JUST SAY WHICH PERK YOU PURCHASE IN YOUR POST, AND WE WILL DO THE REST FROM THERE. IT ACTIVATES AUTOMATICALLY (PROVIDED YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO COVER THE COST OF THE PERK).
Current list of perks!
Round the juice on straight wagers for 1 day - Price: 25 points (example, -114 becomes -110, -108 becomes -105, +123 because +125, etc.)
+3 juice on all straight wagers for 1 day - Price: 30 points
+5 juice on all straight wagers for 1 day - Price: 45 points
+10 juice on all straight wagers for 1 day - Price: 85 points
Reverse the line on parlays for one day - Price: 95 points (only 1 line per parlay, but may do on as many parlays as you like. Max flop of -115 to +115. ex. -108 to +108)
Round the juice on parlays for 1 day - Price: 100 points (same as top perk, except you can use on parlays)
+3 juice on all straight wagers for 7 days - Price: 100 points
+0.5 spread juice (basketball and football) on all straight wagers for one day - Price: 110 points (Raptors +8 becomes +8.5, etc.
+0.5 spread juice (basketball and football) for each line on a parlay. +0.25 per line on MLB for one day - Price: 125 points (ex. 4 team parlay (NOT MLB) gets 2 total spread juice. you can put +2 to one line, or +0.5 to all. In MLB a -1.5 becomes -1 if you use all .5 earned for using a 2 team parlay)
Free bet on same team if they lose (1 bet) - Price: 135 points (USE THIS PERK AFTER THEY LOSE, IN THE FOLLOWING BET. THIS PERK MUST BE USED ON THEIR NEXT GAME. YOU CANNOT BET ON THE YANKEES, AND IF THEY LOSE, WAIT MULTIPLE GAMES TO USE THIS PERK) ex. Yanks ml -150 risk 15 to win 10 (loss) free bet yanks (no juice) to win 5. Receive half of winnings on original bet regardless of juice.
+5 juice on all straight wagers for 7 days - Price: 225 points
+10 juice on all straight wagers for 3 days - Price: 235 points
0.5 MHC free bet (stackable) - Price: 20 points (per each interval of 0.5 MHC)
*ALL + JUICE OPTIONS ARE FOR STRAIGHTS ONLY UNLESS IT SAYS PARLAY SPECIFICALLY.*
*+0.5 SPREAD JUICE FOR BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL TRANSLATES TO 0.25 SPREAD JUICE FOR MLB.*
*Free bets do not give you additional points. If you use your points on a 3 MHC bet, you do not get an additional 3 points. HOWEVER, wagers with the other perks give you points on that bet. If you use, for example, round the juice on parlays, and you bet 2 MHC on that wager, you will receive 2 points, as it is viewed as a regular wager, just with a special perk.*
Please let me know what you think of this new promo, we are open to suggestions. Also, please let me know if you want any new perks added and give us ideas for new perks. Lastly, if you think the pricing is unreasonable, please let me know. However, I tried to find a medium spot where it is easy enough to accomplish for you guys, while not running me out of business.
If a team is locked, their ML, spread, and team total over are locked. This applies to wagers for the full game, 1st quarter (2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter as well), 1st half (and 2nd half), first 5 innings, and anything along those lines.