Let's get straight to the point- PDS Royals has been a highly structured and organized league in the past, and we plan on continuing that trend well into the MM18 season. HOWEVER, we do not require the use of Kik, if that appeals to you. PM me or Tyguy345 if you are interested in joining, or just request- however, we may be full. More information on our league can be found below.
1. Absolutely NO CHEATING. This includes force closing, using airplane mode, and botting.
2. You MUST participate in league tournaments if you are included in them. Inform a league admin if you can't do your drives well before the tournament starts so that appropriate changes can be made to the roster. 1 time= bench, 2 times in a row= removal. We want to provide a league environment where everyone contributes, so we cannot tolerate camping without doing your part.
3. New members must score 14 or more in first two tourneys as a "trial period."
4. Old members will receive a "warning" bench if they score below 14 in consecutive tournaments. This does not mean removal but could lead to it.
II. League Workings
1. Daily tournaments: The tournament roster is based off of who is consistently doing their drives, continuing to miss tournament drives will result in removal. We understand that life happens, but you need to let us know so that we can work with you to figure out an ideal situation for everyone. We want to be able to include as many people as possible to maximize our efficiency working towards Dak Prescott.
2. Constant championships: League championships are no longer ideal for grinding, which means they can be used for some fun skill based competition. We used to give packs to the winners (and hopefully will in the future).
III. League Achievements
IV. Current Rankings & Requirements
(Last updated Sep 11)
1. Daily drives
2. Activity in chat, we're all here to help each other and have fun.
3. At least level 20, shows experience
If interested in joining, you must either PM me here or just apply in game. If you do apply in game, please say that you came from this thread so that I know it at least worked on someone Check the thread title for the number of available spots.
It's been about 3 weeks, and our record has increased to 36-21 as well as we are mere thousands of yards away from DiMarco (About 15k). We only have one available spot, and it will go to someone interested in staying in the long run rather than just for grabbing DiMarco, although that's a bonus. PM me, we'll probably get him in the next 1-2 days.
Add me. I am very active. However I got booted from a league last week for not playing enough during the week of my wedding... even though I told them I was getting married... anyway... if you are looking for someone who is active, send me an invite. TubaJon is the name.
What's your kick policy? I hate inactives getting carried along to top tier players. I saw the 2 in-a-row= kick for tournaments, but what about inactivity within championships
Thank you so much for bringing this up! We have been relatively lenient towards members in league championships in the past, but I posed your question to the league and a lot of people agree that drives should be required out of fairness to everyone else, so in the future we are going to try and implement this.
Bump! We're about to be 1-1, only loss to a really strong league. We are full as our activity level has been really high, PM me if interested with your stats/ legacy team info/ whatever, and I'll see what I can do to let you in.
We are currently on a 9 win streak, we may have a spot or two opening up soon so PM me if you are interested in joining. Let me know your level, fan count, OVR (doesn't hold much weight though), and IGN.