Episode #7 of the Muthead Podcast is up! You can listen to the full episode above simply by hitting play, or you can subscribe to the Muthead Podcast on iTunes.
Each episode will keep you up to date with the latest MUT news, items, and promotions, but will also feature insights and tips from Madden community leaders. In this episode, we talk about the final TOTW of the season and speculate about what EA will replace it with during the playoffs.
- Subscribe to the Muthead Podcast on iTunes
- ChewbaccaLemma's YouTube Channel
- Episode 4 of the Muthead Podcast featuring Gutfoxx and TheTexasBoy91
- 1:00 - Overall, was TOTW a good program this year?
- 3:00 - Are any of the TOTW Masters still good enough to be a starter on a top level team?
- 6:30 - TOTW Predictions (before we knew who the TOTW players were)
- 8:00 - What will EA do for playoff content this year?
- 11:30 - Is the increasing anger at EA justified?
- 16:40 - Does it feel like this is an "experimentation" year for EA where they're just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks?
- 20:40 - Is EA living up to the promise that this is the "Year of the User"?
- 25:15 - Our live reactions to this week's TOTW items (the items dropped while we were recording).
- 34:40 - Why is ChewbaccaLemma banned from the Auction House?
Thank you for listening! We really appreciate your support. If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to us on iTunes (or your favorite podcast app) so that you don't miss any future episodes.
Leave a comment and let us know:
- What should EA do for content during the playoffs?