Ranked play has been added to the Draft Champions mode in Madden NFL 16. Now users have the ability work their way up the standings in head to head ranked matches against users of a similar tier for increasing levels of rewards.
Each time you begin a new ranked draft, you must spend 3 tickets. Each ticket costs 3,000 coins, and everyone has been given 3 free tickets to start. Once you have drafted your ranked team, you are then able to begin playing your head to head matches. Unlike in unranked matches, your run is over once you earn 6 wins or two losses (whichever happens first). The more matches you win, the better your prizes are.
Here is a list of the prizes you can earn:
- 6 Wins: 1 Legends Pack, 15-Quicksell pack, 7 DC Badges
- 5 Wins: 1 All-Pro Pack, 10-Quicksell pack, 5 DC Badges
- 4 Wins: 1 Pro Pack, 7-Quicksell pack, 4 DC Badges
- 3 Wins: 1 Pro Pack, 5-Quicksell pack, 3 DC Badges
- 2 Wins: 1 Pro Pack, 1 Rookie Pack, 2 DC Badges
- 1 Wins: 1 Pro Pack, 1 Rookie Pack, DC Badge
- 0 Wins: 1 Pro Pack, 1 Rookie Pack
There are 24 levels across 4 tiers in ranked play, and they start at Bronze 0 all the way up to Elite 5. Players earn stars for winning matches, and when a player earns 5 stars they advance on to the next tier.
Do you plan on playing ranked Draft Champions?