Today EA released the much-anticipated Madden Harvest promo. It features a 95 OVR Barry Sanders as King of Thanksgiving and four 91 OVR Guests of Honor. You can see their full ratings below:
- Harvester of Solos - When you first log in to MUT today, you'll receive an 80 OVR Michael Irvin that will unlock a solo sequence called "Harvester of Solos." By beating the solo sequences, you'll be able to earn rewards and upgrade Irvin to an 84 OVR. Irvin can be upgraded incrementally all the way to a 93 OVR.
- Turkey Shoot - The Turkey Shoot contains 3 solo challenges that will only be available for 24 hours. There will be 3 new challenges every day at 10:30 AM ET until 11/23. By completing these challenges you earn coins and Harvest Tokens.
- Backyard Games - There are 24 challenges in the Backyard Games sequence. You will earn a total of 33,500 coins and 8 Harvest Tokens if you complete all 24 challenges.
Harvest Upgrades - Add Michael Irvin and Harvest Tokens to upgrade Michael Irvin all the way to a 93 OVR. Here are the requirements for each incremental upgrade:
- 84 OVR - Requires 80 OVR Irvin and 1x Harvest Token.
- 86 OVR - Requires 84 OVR Irvin and 6x Harvest Tokens.
- 89 OVR - Requires 86 OVR Irvin and 8x Harvest Tokens.
- 91 OVR - Requires 89 OVR Irvin and 10x Harvest Tokens.
- 93 OVR - Requires 91 OVR Irvin and 12x Harvest Tokens.
Guest of Honor
- Barry Sanders - Add all 4 of the Guest of Honor players to earn King of Thanksgiving Barry Sanders, plus you'll get all of the Guest of Honors back as NAT items.
- Guest of Honor - Harvest players have food items. There are 8 different types of food (Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, Corn, Green Beans, Gravy, and Cranberry). It takes one of each to unlock a single Guest of Honor.
Cultivators - The Cultivators require 30 Madden Harvest Tokens to complete their sets. Each Cultivator is a 90 OVR NAT to start, but if they meet certain conditions during Thanksgiving Day games then they will be permanently upgraded and become Auctionable/Tradeable. Here are all of the Cultivators:
- Harvest Token to Gold Harvest Player - Earn 1 random Gold Madden Harvest player
- Gold Harvest Players to Harvest Token - Exchange 2 Gold Madden Harvest players to earn 1 Madden Harvest Token
- Gold Harvest to Elite Harvest Player - Add any 20 Harvest Gold players to earn 1x random Elite Harvest Player
- Harvest Tokens to Cornucopia Pack - Add 32 Harvest Tokens to earn 1 Cornucopia Pack. The Cornucopia packs contain 1 player from 10 different programs.
What are your first thoughts on the Madden Harvest program? Let us know what you think in the comments below.