On this week's episode of the Muthead Podcast we had a great conversation with Gutfoxx and TheTexasBoy91 about the latest patch, Power Ups, gameplay, and much more. You can listen to the episode simply by clicking play above or you can listen on the go by subscribing to us on iTunes.
Each episode of the Muthead Podcast will keep you up to date with the latest MUT news, items, and promotions, but will also feature insights and tips from Madden community leaders. This week's guests are both excellent YouTubers and also host their own weekly show called The MUT Men Podcast. You can find links to everything they're working on in the Quick Links section below.
- Subscribe to the Muthead Podcast on iTunes
- Gutfoxx's YouTube Channel
- Gutfoxx's Website
- TheTexasBoy91's YouTube Channel
- The MUT Men Podcast
- 00:02:00 - “On the fly audibles” and what they mean for Madden 18.
- 00:11:45 - Should EA reduce the size of the playbooks?
- 00:16:25 - Nickel Blitz Nostalgia and new defenses in Madden 18.
- 00:22:25 - Are thresholds ruining player progression and making new items irrelevant?
- 00:28:00 - Discussion on Power Ups and how they can be improved.
- 00:35:15 - Does the progression of items make sense this year? Are new, better players coming out at a rate fast enough to keep casual Madden players interested?
- 00:41:15 - If Gutfoxx had ultimate power to “fix” anything in MUT, what would be his top priority?
- 00:44:25 - If TheTexasBoy91 had the power to change anything about MUT, what would he change?
- 00:53:25 - Does EA actually know how all the ratings interact with one another?
- 01:02:55 - Would people play Madden if they made it 11 on 11 with players having to specialize in a certain position?
- 01:07:35 - Which year was best for MUT?
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoy this episode, please make sure to subscribe to us on iTunes so that you never miss an episode in the future.
Share your thoughts on "On the fly Audibles" and the latest patch in the comments below!